Tips for creating posters using MS Word
This post talks about, “Tips for create posters using Microsoft Word” if you don’t have any experiences with other tools like Photoshop or Gimp.
Word 2007/2010 improved a lot compare to its previous releases. Here I share some of the features that I know . . .
- First setup the poster format.
- Set the page size according to the poster size.
- Use columns layout if needed.
- Used text boxes to write texts. Text box has the feature of adding backgrounds and nice borders that make more attractive the poster.
- Especially when describing project components use text box.
- Use some nice picture for the background.
- Use the picture styles.
- Use MS Word Illustrations whenever needed.
Happy Poster 🙂